SQL linked server

  • From: "Adam Hearne" <adam.hearne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:17:36 -0000

Hi Guys!

I am trying to troubleshoot a connectivity problem between our internal
SQL server and our web based SQL server.  The ISA server is blocking the
connections and I just wanted to know which log should tell me all the
info about ports/addresses which are causing the trouble.  I hope the
logs are the best way troubleshoot this issue, if you guys know a better
method, it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks greatly,

Adam

NOTICE - This message is the property of yourinsurancegroup (brokers) limited.
It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient

of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or
take

any action with respect to it.  If you have received this message in error
please notify

the systems team immediately via e-mail to: postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx