RE: Config ISA to only accept mail from a certain range- of IP addresses

  • From: djs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:53:49 -0700

I tried that last night.  I set up a client address set with the specific
IPs we want to receive mail from and changed the SMTP server rule for
routing mail to Exchange so that it applies to only the new client address
set.  I restarted the server after making that change and confirmed that
the change is still there, but we're still getting mail from other IPs.  I
wonder if ISA also requires a positive "reject" rule regarding mail from
other IPs?  Thanks.

Dana