SQL Server 2000 behind ISA

  • From: Crypto Genesis <crypto_ph2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 18:15:15 -0700 (PDT)

Good day to all!
I have a problem with regards with accessing our
external sql server 2000 here in our LAN. The Port we
access the sql is 4333 and the external sql server
name is sql17.innerhost.com. When we tried to connect
to this server, the error "DBNETLIB: PreHandShake
Error" occured. And I suspect that it has something to
do with our ISA Server. We have a static IP Address on
our ISA Server. And I tried to netstat through the ISA
box, and it gave me the sql17.innerhost.com SYN_SENT
response, what does this mean? How will I configure
our ISA server to be able connect to our external sql
server?

any piece of advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

http://faith.yahoo.com