RE: SPF problem: was RE: Publishing an Exchange Server and email still going out through the default IP

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <gmulholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 09:12:21 +1000

I agree with Ray

Our clients are primarily Trend and GFI. Both of those are workable
indeed but i gotta say the Linux relay has not missed a beat since Moses
was a boy. I have one loaded a home, took me not much time at all to
learn it and get it working but the experience is recommended. To the
extent now that i am building them to provide a lower cost option for
some of our clients. And remote management via ssh is all good. Plenty
of documentation on how to set them up, try it at home even on a vmware
machine. You would surprised how easy it is to do, (yum install postfix,
yum install spamassassin etc) unless you want to compile it all yourself
which is much more fun :)

Greg Mulholland
Clear IT
Level 10, 530 Little Collins Street