RE: [SPAM-HC] - ISA 2004 Configuration - Email found in subject

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 12:59:48 -0800

You misunderstood Tom's statements.
It's less about the "where" than about the "what".
You used an "all protocols" rule - this is worst part of a bad rule.
The next worst part was allowing it to localhost from anywhere.

You need to look deeper; "502" is just the HTTP error code; ISA *always*
provides an ISA error code to "protected" clients as well and it'll be
listed near the bottom of the web page.