RE: ISA 2004 Configuration

  • From: "Tony.Afriyie" <Tony.Afriyie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tony.Afriyie" <Tony.Afriyie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 15:49:55 -0500

Further investigation pointed me to this message in one of the forums on the Internet and this guy Ivanv had this to say about the error message I've been receiving:

"What first comes to mind is that maybe you're trying to access the Internet from your ISA Server? If that's the case, ISA won't allow it, since there's a system policy that only lets you access very specific sites (windowsupdate.com, microsoft.com). Well this is for 2004 anyway." Ivanv (Programmer)

Is this true?

Tony

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony.Afriyie" <Tony.Afriyie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>