RE: SBS - ISA Host not found (11001)

  • From: "Artur Zgadzaj" <Artur.Zgadzaj@xxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:17:53 -0600

Hello Tom,

I try yet to resolve my problem with:
-------------------------------------
1. Remove Gateway in TCPIP on NIC local card
2. Clear bad entries in Active Directories integrated with DNS,

   and it's work now very good!!!  Bingo!

I clear DNS with AD and reinstall it with this articles:

1. "How to Clear Bad Information in Active Directory-
Integrated DNS (Q305967)"

2. "How to Reinstall a Dynamic DNS Active Directory -
Integrated Zone (Q294328)"

3. "HOW TO: Create a New Zone on a DNS Server in Windows
2000 (Q308201)"

Thank You very, very much for your knowledge and answer!!!
Your article help me and into lead me to resolve this problem.
I keep Your article in my mind to second installation.

And also, anwers from Jeff Middleton (SBS Support) help me very
significantly. I understood my mistakes about Gatewy and another symptoms.
Jef is a glad that I can do it without reinstall server, and because I
write him about Your previous suggestions, he write to me at the end:

" (...)
Be sure to send an email back to Tom Schindler and tell him I said
"apparently some people know how to troubleshoot SBS, not just reinstall
it
over again."  I'm sure that will inspire Tom to come right over here to
educate and embarrass me on ISA configuration, and I will deserve
everything
he says cause I don't do everything he says to do sometimes!
(...) "

I'm very glad, that I can do it!!!

Thank You,

Artur