RE: SBS - ISA Host not found (11001)

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:10:46 -0500

Hi Artur,

That's quite a story! I think for the amount of time you put into this
project, it would have been cheaper to buy a secondary server to run ISA
Server on, so that you didn't have to deal with the DC on the ISA Server
problems :-)

That said, I would FDISK the box, and start over, using the instructions
in my article. Then you'll be nice and clean and most everyting should
work. I can't guarantee Win9x clients will work, because they don't :-)

HTH,
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder