RE: Routing with ISA 2004

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 08:38:25 -0400

It depends on how you have the WAN sites configured... When you say
"routed into the 10.1.1.x network" do you mean the routers are connected
to your network or your ISA server?  If you're using internal network,
check out the pages on "network behind a network" on www.isaserver.org,
they will explain the default gateway issues.