Require Authentication and Messenger's

  • From: "Chris rollison" <crollison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 12:03:25 -0600

I am having a problem with bot Yahoo instant messenger and Microsoft
Exchange Instant Messenger.  I can't get them to go through the ISA, I am
using the Firewall Client but that doesn't let them through. I have tried
about every proxy setting --http, socks4, socks5.  I believe my problem
lies in the fact that I am requiring authentication for all outgoing web
requests so that I can monitor who is going where.  When I turn this on,
people can't get authenticated through the proxy.  Not sure, any help
would be appreciated.