Redirect Absent Path to Exchange when using SecurID

  • From: "Yvan" <yvan.comte@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 16:14:12 -0600

May be someone can help.
I have tried to redirect absent path to Exchange following the
recommandation to add /Exchange\ in the path tab of the OWA rule.

Our config uses SSL bridging and SecurID on ISA and SSL on OWA. With the
default OWA rule paths, if I try to login, the RSA works fine but reload
again without error! By adding the /exchange it works fine

Anyone has this setup working ISA 2004 Ent with SecurID enabled?

Many thanks for help