RRAS on ISA??

  • From: Valsania Andrea <Andrea.Valsania@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ISAServerList <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:22:55 +0100

 Hello to all,
                I need to hardening an integrated-mode member server ISA.
After having disabled all services and defined static routes for each
allowed internal subnet, I'd like to enable a sort of packet filtering on
internal interface. I've heard about an hotfix for making ISA to do it,
but... what about enabling RRAS (with no routing protocol installed) and
using static packet filtering on the internal interface?
 What kind of problem would be expected?

 Thanks in advance for any reply.

 Andrea Valsania
System Administrator