RRAS Stops Internal Connections to ISA Server

  • From: swahl@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 19:44:23 -0600

I have a simple LAN connecting to a router through ISA Server.  One
internal NIC and one external NIC.  Everything works fine until I try to
allow incoming VPN connections.  As soon as I run the wizard none of my
internal clients can connect to the internet or do a DNS look-up.  They
can't even ping the ISA Server.  It will allow VPN clients to connect but
there is no connectivity to the rest of my internal LAN so users can't be
verified against the PDC.  If I disable RRAS everything works again, but
VPN no longer works.  Any help would be greatly appreacited.