RRAS Permission denied

  • From: <patricks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:01:58 -0000

Some time ago I ran the IIS lockdown tools on one of my servers. Now I have
installed ISA on this machine and want to setup vpn. The problem I have is that
when I go to The RRAS console, I cannot get the normal screens up. If I go to
the properties of my server I get an error saying I do not have permission to
view these settings. As I am an administrator on this machine I am assuming
that the lockdown tool has disabled it somehow. Any ideas on how to get this
working ?