RE: RES: RE: A Question? Or just an observation...

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:45:18 -0400

Here is the text of the page I was working on...

<HTML>
 <HEAD>
  <TITLE>SurfControl - Access Denied</TITLE>
 </HEAD>
 <BODY BGCOLOR="white">
  <center>
       Access to this website has been denied by SurfControl<p>
       This is a blocked category.  <p>
      If you feel this is not the correct category for<br> this website,
feel free to report it to <a href =
http://mtas.surfcontrol.com/mtas/MTAS.asp>SurfControl</a><p>
       Please visit <a
href=http://www.mapsnet.org/aup>http://www.mapsnet.org/aup</a> and
review <br>the Acceptable Use Policies that you agreed to.<p>

       You are logged in as:  <font color = darkorange>$USER
    </b>
  </center>
 </BODY>
</HTML>

I need to rework it a bit, to cover uncategorized websites and such, so
it isn't in use yet.  One strange thing I discovered is that if the site
is not in a category, it will pick a random one and put it on this page.