RE: RDC over VPN

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 08:40:48 -0600

Dan,

I hear people say its too hard to right click the Firewall client icon
and click Disable, and then click Enable when they want it going again.
So, to ask them to manually start a VPN connection is like asking them
to get dressed in the morning (well, something like that).

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/
MVP -- ISA Firewalls
**Who is John Galt?**