RE: RDC over VPN

  • From: "Edward Garcia" <edgarcia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 09:09:56 -0600

I accomplish this via batch file.

-                      use the rasphone command to dial the vpn connection

-                      use the ‘start’ command to reference the saved RDC
connection

-                      (optional) use the rasphone command to drop the vpn
once the RD session has been closed (either thru logout or disconnect)

Works pretty well.

   _____