Question regarding ISA and Cisco Local Directors

  • From: "Smith, Carl" <CWSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 12:25:48 -0500

We have implemented 2 ISA servers in front of Cisco Local Directors for Web
Proxy for clients going outbound.  The local directors sit in front of the
two ISA servers that are handling proxy traffic.  However I'm finding out
with the Firewall client I cannot achieve communication through the local
directors Virtual Ip, only through a static mapping to the IP of the
machines and have it pass through the Local Director and not use the virtual
IP.  Has anyone seen this at all?

Help!

-- Carl