RE: Question about anonymous showing up in Logs

  • From: "Durga Datt" <ddatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <larked@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 14:18:37 +1000

Hello Dan,

I have had the same problem too.
Usually if the Browser is set to a home page on the net and the moment
you run the browser before it authenicates the user (if the ISA server
is set to non-integrated mode for authentication with the domain)I
assume it says annonymous.

"Ask unauthenticated users for identification" check for both incoming
and outgoing web request helps authenticate a Mac user, or a different
user when another user is logged in on the PC on to itself or in
workgroup mode.

Regards.

Durga Datt
IT-Systems & Network Engineer
Mobile: 04-3812-0001, Em: ddatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sinnott Bros Pty Ltd
11-15 Cockthorpe Rd, Auburn, NSW 2144, Au.
Ph: (02) 9646-4522, Fx: (02) 9649-9889
www.sinnottbros.com.au
PRIVILEGED - PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail is solely for the use
of the addressee and may contain information which is confidential or
privileged. If you receive the e-mail in error, please delete it from
your system immediately and notify the sender by e-mail or using any of
the above contact details.