RE: Publishing servers

  • From: Warren van Eyssen <Warren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 08:00:59 +0200

Hi Tom,

I have a similar setup and the only way i could get it to work was by
including the external address range in the LAT.
I logged this problem with Microsoft before adding the external addr to the
LAT, even reinstall and reconfigured as per there instruction over the
telephone. They could not get it to work without the private address range
in the LAT.

It works that way so I left it

Warren