[isalist] Re: Publishing server,

  • From: Greg Mulholland <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 19:20:24 -0300

Whilst thats true. the user has no say over what happens. All he/she can do is
get this problem escalated to the firewall amdin to fix. The fix Stefan
proposed will indeed rectify the issue you are having.

Greg
________________________________
From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>] On Behalf
Of Stefaan Pouseele
[stefaan.pouseele@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:stefaan.pouseele@xxxxxxxxx>]
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 2:10 PM
To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ruba,

check out
http://www.isaserver.org/articles/2004tunnelportrange.html<https://webmail.dah.edu.sa/OWA/redir.aspx?C=cf42bca3df614bb2becd2d9d780ec303&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.isaserver.org%2farticles%2f2004tunnelportrange.html>.

HTH,
Stefaan