[isalist] Publishing a SSH Server (New insides)

  • From: Wilmar Perez <ewdpb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 08:26:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everybody

Well, still Iâm trying to fix this thing. I found out some information on
this thread:

http://forums.isaserver.org/m_2002003457/mpage_1/tm.htm

However, thereâs something I canât really get: according to the thread I
can have a route relationship between an internal DMZ (with private addresses)
and the External network.  I canât understand how it may workâ. Doesnât
it have to be a NAT relationship? How on earth can the external client ever
make a connection with a private address in my network without using NAT?

Thanks a lot for your comments.

Regards,

Wilmar