RE: Publishing ISA Reports!

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 06:30:42 -0800

It's permissions issue; as long as the interactive user on the local machine
has appropriate rights to the destination AD, it should work.
That raises the issue of trust, DCOM configuration, etc.
Terminal services really is the way to go; simpler and more secure than
direct RPC calls.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/