RE: Publish a VPN server / ISA 2004

  • From: "Crockett, Gregory" <Gregory.Crockett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:08:15 -0500

Tom,

Thanx.  The VPN server sits on an internal network behind an Internet facing
ISA 2000.
 I need to use the web proxy of the isa 2000 for our wirless clients.  These
clients are anonymous and filtered with Surfcontrol -- Surfcontrol does not
filter anonymous on ISA 2004.  Today, I reconfigured using the article
"Configuring Remote Access VPN Servers in a Back to Back ISA Firewall
Configuration".  The ISA 2000 web proxy was bypassed.

I can attach the AP to an internal network off the ISA 2004 -- no problems.
Only see problems when attaching external of the ISA 2004.

Sent email to vendor regarding exact protocol.

TIA

greg