RE: Publish a Syslog server to a border router

  • From: "David Elmquist" <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 20:35:17 +0200

I did that once. Here is a dump of the protocol rule I used, ripped
With Jim Harrison`s Isadump script.

Server Publishing Rule Name : Kiwi Syslog

        Enabled : True
        IP Address of Internal Server : 192.168.6.1
        External IP Address on ISA Server : 192.168.7.1
        Protocol Used : Kiwi Syslog
        Primary Port Used by Protocol : 514
        Rule Applies to : Specified Client Set
        Client Set Specified : Myrouter ,