Proxy chain loop error

  • From: crodriguez@xxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:23:32 -0700

I hope someone can help with this problem.

In a nutshell our organization publishes two internal webservers via our
single isa server.  I receive an intermittant though daily error where the
isa server throws a proxy chain loop error and the internal web server is
unavaible.  We use a split dns and the isa server is not a dns server.
Interestingly the proxy chain loop only occurs with a single internal
website, not the other.

As I said there is only 1 isa server and it sits behind a cisco router.
Any idea what is causing the problem?

thanks,
Chris Rodriguez