Protocol rule Problem

  • From: tal.baror@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, isaserverlist@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:13:53 +0100

Hello all ,

I have this situation I have already Isa Ent installed that worked fine
with two Ether Net card one internal and one
connected to the cable modem everything worked fine
recently I have changed my ext connection to ADSL connection with
internal Pci ADSL card and also changed my ether net card
to a dual Compaq Net flex card so now I have on my firewall  one pci
ADSL and one dual net flex Ether card.
I have configured my isa to work with the ADSL by adding dialup entry
and eventually reconstruct the LAT table
from the active connection for the ether  net card.
 now my problem is that  all the old ruled that assigned to the
SecureNat clients for example (Msn Messenger, http,ftp etc..)
before the change of net card config working and if I want to add some
new rule for example I have created rule for
Edonkey that use primary tcp Outbound 4661 or IRC 6667 won't pass and  I
am looking on the log for the isa
I can see clearly those new rules are BLOCKED.

any idea !

Thanks In Advanced