RE: help

  • From: Vinaykumar G <G.Vinay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 02:41:29 -0700

Hi Mario
             MSN Messenger uses TCP Port 1863, Block TCP Port 1863 for all
the users by creating a Packet Filter which should Block MSN Messenger.
To store the Webpages in the cache do this:
1. In ISA server u will find cache configuration. U find schedule content
download jobs.
2. Right click that click New job, Then follow the wizard and give the
website which u wanna cache.
Next time client wiil get the page from Cache.
To view the entries in ISA cache copy cachedir.exe file from ISA CD in ISA
directory of ISA server. U can see all the webpages present in Cache of ISA.

Hope this helps.

Vinay.