Problems with Secure Mail Server Wizard

  • From: "Gerhard Tichy" <tichy.gerhard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 08:29:05 -0600

Hi there,
I want to publish my mail server. When I use the Secure Mail Publishing
Wizard, I see that the checkboxes for
- Apply content filtering
- Outgoing SMTP (default and SSL Authentication)
are all grayed out.
I think, I've made a mistake somewhere, but I cannot locate it.
My configuration:
A machine with only ISA server running on it (internet server is
disabled). It is only used as a proxy server.
Another machine with E2K server running.

Sorry, if you find this question silly, but I am very new with ISA server.
It would be nice, if anyone can help me.