Problems with Firewall Client!

  • From: Nguyen Viet Anh <Nvanh@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:43:56 +0700

Dear all!

I have got the problem. Here is my situation:

1.      I have ISA Server as the gateway to Internet, then everyone in LAN
can use it to surf Internet.
2.      I also have internal Web Server in LAN, users in LAN can get in this
Web Server.
3.      Users in LAN install Firewall Client, then they can check mail from
Internet.
4.      But now, users can not get in local Web Server any more. When I
disable Firewall Client, then users can get in Web Server again.

How can I config ISA Server, then I can use Firewall Client and I want to
use local Web Server also.

Thank and best regard.

Nvanh@