Dealing with .exe

  • From: "Tariq Nadeem" <itztariq@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:26:03 +0000

Hi all,
I have search a lot for blocking .exe files extension. But the problem is it uses applitacion/octect-stream. And If I block this Mime type, The exe files are blocked. But in addition to that, Java Applets are also inaccessible. Isn't there anyway that these java applets keep working and loading well but the exe is blocked.
Your assistance is always appericiated. Thanks
Tariq.

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!