[isalist] Re: Problems after rebuilding

  • From: <tim.altena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:18:31 -0500

Thank you Jim for you response earlier, I found my issue thanks to and
blog I found online.

http://209.34.241.68/jhoward/archive/2005/05/30/405484.aspx

It mentions having the same error until an old scheduled report was
removed.  Well I had 2 scheduled reports on my ISA server. I removed
them from my config and now I can export my ISA config again.  I was
then able to recreate the scheduled report and it would still allow me
to export my configuration.

Thanks for the help.

Tim