[isalist] Problems after rebuilding

  • From: <tim.altena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 15:27:58 -0500

I had a hardware failure which caused me to have to rebuild my ISA 2004
sp1 server.  I installed Server 2003 on new hardware using the same
server name and IP addresses and joined the Domain.  I then installed
ISA 2004.  I hardened the OS using the instructions from MS.  I then
restored the ISA server backup that I had from my old ISA server.  It
seemed to apply correctly, all of my settings, policies and rules seem
to be in place, however now when I try to backup my new ISA server I get
the following error.

OC05 is the name of both my old and new ISA servers, but I am not sure
what it is trying to load or what I can do to fix this.  Any help will
be appreciated.

Tim