RE: Problems Using Firewall Client

  • From: "Joseph G. Mojica" <jmojica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:47:47 +0800

On the firewall client software, there's an option there to
"Automatically detect ISA Server" and the other one is "Use this ISA
Server:"....why don't you try the second option and enter the IP Address
of your ISA Server on the space provided the click refresh. If an error
occurs, it means the client PC cannot establish a connection with your
ISA Server.

HTH,
JM