Problems Using Firewall Client

  • From: "Azhars" <azhars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:18:00 +0300

Dear Sir,
  As we have ISA Server installed on our Server and when i try to install
the firewall client on clients by using the command
line(//servername/mspclnt)from run command, it successfully installs the
firewall client but its not connecting to ISA Server and in the taskbar when
i point the cursor on the icon in taskbar it shows (ISA SERVER SERVER NAME
IS NOT ACCESSIBLE) and when i  update the firewall client it gives an errror
that (THE SERVER IS NOT RESPONDING WHEN CLIENT REQUESTS AN UPDATE POSSIBLE
CAUSES: - THE SERVER IS NOT AN ISA SERVER, - THE SERVER IS DOWN), I have
already reinstalled the firewall client.
Please provide the detailed solution for this problem for which i will be
thankfull to you.

Your Fast and immediate action is highly appreciate....

Thankyou and Best Regards,
Mohammed Azharuddin