RE: Problem with SMTP Filter in ISA Feature Pack

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 20:59:24 -0500

Hi Russel,

It sounds like an unusual problem. What are the domains that can't send
mail? Do you know what unorthodox features they have that would prevent
them from connecting? Run a packet trace on the external interface of
the ISA Server when they try to send mail to you, that should help you
figure out where things might be falling down.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder