RE: Problem with SMTP Filter in ISA Feature Pack

  • From: "Russell Highton Jr" <russh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 18:09:33 -0400

Group,

I've installed the ISA Server Feature pack to take advantage of the AUTH
feature in the SMTP Filter.

That feature works well, however, since installing I have found a few
domains out there that are not able to send mail to my exchange server.

There are only 2 I have found since Feb, but they are experiencing
"connection" problems when sending mail to my domains.  I can send to
them, they cannot send to me.

Are there any additional measures I can take to investigate this?  It
seems like they have unorthodox firewall configs that are causing this,
but it is becoming a problem for my clients.

Thank you for the info,

Russ Highton Jr.