Probelm with MS Firewall Client with array environment

  • From: "Small Guy" <joeyng74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 13:31:54 +0800

Hello all,

I have setup the ISA server as firewall mode, with enterprise and array configuration.
I have an enterprise policy that allows FTP to the internet, from Internal network. However the rules is only allowed if you are part of that AD groups.
All client computers are install with MS Firewall Client, to connect to the ISA server.

We have one computer newly install with Windows XP, that does not join to the workgroup or domain. If we login to XP with the domain user id,
we manage to connect the Internet FTP server, but if we use the local account on XP, the ISA icon on the taskbar says that "Not authenticaed".

Is this rights problem, or is it ISA configuration problem ?

thank you and regards.