RE: Port 1112

  • From: Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 14:46:13 +0100

Know that too... But couldn't find what's *supposed* to be using it!!
I really don't know of any legitimate processes that should've been
accessing it.
Google search reveals, well nothing useful or concrete - just tells me what
I already know.
Anyway, isn't IntCommProt something to do with distributed processing (no
I'm not using any SETI screensavers or anything like that)