RE: Pix Firewall and Isa Server

  • From: "Avishay Harary" <avishayh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:34:01 +0200

Have you tried to implement your VPN connections to first connect to the PIX
with Cisco VPN Client and then to make a second VPN connection to the ISA
server? That way you suppose to have your VPN connection more secure. I've read
this implementation on one of Thomas articles but never tried it. Did you?

Thanks,

Avishay Harary
System Adminitrator
ChipPC INC