RE: Packet Filters doesn't work

  • From: "Mimmo" <digiorgio.m@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:25:51 +0200

Hi Steve,

    I do appreciate your suggest and I think you have quite right
to say: "...BAD"! But, I've never used IP Packet Filters Rule and
when I've created a new rule, following that article, I believed
to find these ports opened. But isn't true.

Actually, my problem is why I didn't find opened these ports?

Is it enough to do: Right click the IP Packet Filters and create
a new rule or I have to do something to open statically these ports?

Thanks.

Mimmo