PCAnywhere

  • From: nperez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:03:52 -0600

Here's my dilemna:
I have a remote PC with a public address the I need to remote control via
PC Anywhere.
Here are my protocols rules:

PCAnywhere
        Description : PCAnywhere Software Access
        Initial Connection Port Number : 5633
        Initial Protocol Type : TCP
        Initial Direction : Inbound
        Secondary Connections:
        ** Port Range : 5630 - 5634
           Protocol Type : TCP
           Direction : Inbound
        ** Port Range : 5630 - 5634
           Protocol Type : TCP
           Direction : Outbound
        ** Port Range : 5634 - 5634
           Protocol Type : UDP
           Direction : Receive and Then Send
        ** Port Range : 5634 - 5634
           Protocol Type : UDP
           Direction : Send and Then Receive
Then I have another protocol rule that allows all IP traffic. I have to
enable this rule in order to access the PC via PCAnywhere. When I disable
this rule (All IP) I cannot access the PC via PCAnywhere.
It seems like there is something wrong with my PCAnywhere rule. Does
anyone what it may be?