Outlook Web Access

  • From: "Winston Akin-Cole" <wcole@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 16:36:07 -0400

I am having problems using the OWA web page I created.  I have a
multiple domain environment.  I also have a Front/Back exchange behind
an ISA server.  When I hit the front exchange the page comes up, I type
my user name and I am redirected to login using  my domain user name and
password.  The problem happens when I try to log out of OWA. I get the
login dialog box. After entering my credentials I am then logout.  I was
wondering if there the ISA could be causing this problem

Thanks