RE: Outlook Web Access

  • From: "Chris Bond" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:07:07 -0000

Fixed the problem - quite a stupid one really! If you goto
http://www.sitename.com/exchange it wasn't working, I tried going to
http://www.sitename.com/exchange/default.asp and it worked.  I just
added a few rules to the destination set and everything was up and
running.

Thanks to everyone who helped.

Kind Regards,
Chris Bond