Operation Flashpoint

  • From: "Michael Ninkranz" <miken05@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 00:57:35 +1300

Anyone able to give me a step by step how to set up ISA to enable clients behind the firewall to connect to an Operation Flashpoint server? Sort of like a how to set up ISA with OpFlash for dummies sort of thing ;)

I have setup the rules as per the DirectPlay instructions on isaserver.org and posted questions in there re this problem but have had no answers.

Also have set up the OpFlash port and the client IS a Firewall client.

I cannot connect and don't really know how to troubleshoot/where to look for what is wrong.

Thanks in advance, I hope someone knows!