RE: My Bandwidth Rules doesn't work

  • From: "Stefaan Pouseele" <stefaan.pouseele@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 11:31:16 +0100

Hi Yoes,

have a look at:

Q302527 HOW TO: Set Bandwidth Configuration for ISA
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q302/5/27.asp
Q302875 HOW TO: Set Up and Allocate Bandwidth Using ISA Server
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q302/8/75.asp
Q311488 Bandwidth Rules Are Not Available in Cache Mode
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q311/4/88.asp

Also, the December newsletter on
http://www.isaserver.org/pages/newsletter.htm have a very nice article about
'Configuring and Troubleshooting Bandwdith Rules '. It's definitely worth to
have a look at it.

Hope this helps,
Stefaan