OWA Web Access Publish Problem!!!

  • From: "Sabeer" <sabeer_isa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 20:37:16 +0530

Hi All

I have two mail servers  External and Internal

External mail Server ? xyz.com

Internal mail Server ? in.xyz.com

I have successfully published my OWA i.e.  My internal mail server
-in.xyz.com

I am able to browse the OWA from outside say for example my URL is
mail.in.xyz.com

It is working fine; I am only able to send mails from and to xyz.com and
in.xyz.com domains i.e. from external and internal mail server

I am not able to send mails to outside domains i.e. others neither
domains nor I am nor if I send mails from hotmail or yahoo am I not able
to receive the mails

I do not know where I went wrong I did as per my the documents given

Please guide in this and help me in this regard so that I can send mails
to all domains

Regards
Sabeer