OWA HTTP 404

  • From: "Crispin Mofya Mupeta" <mupetac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 12:53:59 +0200

Hello I have Microsoft Exchange 2000 and ISA 2000 running on Win 2000
Server environment. My OWA has suddenly stopped working am getting this
Error:

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name
changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is
spelled correctly.

Open the 182.17.0.25 home page, and then look for links to the
information you want.
Click the  Back button to try another link.
Click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

Crispin Mofya Mupeta
IT Support
National Pension Scheme Authority
PO Box 51275
Lusaka
Zambia
Tel:
Cell: +260.97.718505 or 096.822356
Direct: +260.1.226382
General: +260.228054-60 ext 24
 The most successful people are those who are good at Plan B