RE: OWA 2003 ISA 2004 configuration question

  • From: "Doige, Clayton" <clayton.doige@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:29:44 +0100

OK, I added the box to the domain. I made a rule to allow all traffic
from the internal network to the local host and vice versa. I deleted
the registry entries I made to set OWA to auth via the RADIUS. I set the
listener to authenticate to the AD Domain.

When I attempt to login from the untrusted side, I get to the form to
enter the password, and enter that and am returned with page cannot be
displayed with the tech stuff at the bottom:

*       Error Code: 403 Forbidden. The server denied the specified
Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Contact the server administrator.
(12202)

The URL on IE's address bar is
https://<IPADDIE>/CookieAuth.dll?GetLogonWrapper?url=%2F&reason=0

Do you have any thoughts on what might be occurring here?

TIA

Clayton