RE: OT URGENT: Possible virus attach in zip attachments

  • From: "Rob" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 07:05:19 -0600

So you are receiving email with viruses.

I am using Postfix, with mailscanner, spamassassin and several opensource
virusscanners on a Red Hat server for my exchange servers.

There is no commercial product that is better than this.

I uses isa server to do smtp checks and to protect me agianst spam and so
on. I also used gfi mailsecurity, but the all couldn't do the work.

And it is very easy to setup and to do maintenance. Its stable and above
all there are almost no costs.

Regards,

Rob